With over 18 years of experience in marketing, I know that my marketing efforts should be focused on YOU (my ideal customer), but I’m going to deviate from the norm for a minute and tell you a little bit about ME.
Why, you might ask?
Because I want YOU to see why I might be a good fit in helping you solve your current business systems issues.
So, here goes:
- I’m whole brained – which means I’m both creative and analytical.
- I like things done right, but also done fast – which means we’ll knock out your “to do’s” in weeks, maybe months, but definitely not over a full year.
- I rank in the 98% for time and priority management – which means I’ll keep you on task to get things done.
- I love variety in my work – which means your issue is a fun challenge for me to solve.
- I’m a high “SC” on the disc profile (and low “D”) – which means I’ll bring a calm and systematic approach to your current situation and have the patience to help you work through it.
- My Strengthsfinder top 5 are: Achiever, Learner, Intellection, Futuristic and Strategic – which means I can help you with the present as well as plan for the future.
And last, but not least….
- I love being helpful – which means seeing you benefit from a tip, tool, strategy, or system that I can share with you brings me joy. The more I can help you, the happier that makes me. 😎
So if you’re thinking “I need someone like this on my team” schedule a free discovery call and let’s chat about how I can help you get from stressed to streamlined.
P.S. – If you haven’t taken a DISC assessment or read Strengthsfinder, I highly recommend doing so to learn more about your natural style and strengths. Then do the same with your team so you can maximize your effectiveness when working together and use everyone’s natural talents to the fullest. 🙌🏼